Friday 5 June 2015

Roger Oates Floors + Fabrics open day

It's no secret, but I've been a fan of Roger Oates and Faye's beautiful floor coverings for years. Indeed my Herefordshire cottage's wooden floors & stairs are covered by their rugs and runners.

Today and tomorrow (5 & 6th June) Roger Oates Floors + Fabrics have an Open Day, that is a behind the scenes view of what they do in their lovely Eastnor HQ near Ledbury, and it's really worth a visit :

I enjoyed watching their highly skilled staff hand working on their carpets :
The deisgn I most loved was this, and could easily see this rug sitting in my front room :
The Roger Oates design studio is a lovely place to be, and I very much apprecirated being surrounded by all their great colours :
It's that rug again - the one with the subtle herringbone pattern that I know would just look great in my front room once I do the redecorations.....

It
Roger, and one of his clever designers on a sample loom :

Roger & Faye's new luggage range is so lovely it's the best I've seen in years!

If you are in the Ledbury/Malvern area, a visit to Roger Oates is worthwhile!



No comments:

Post a Comment