Saturday 2 February 2013

Flirtatious tea towels

I'm sure there was no wind until I put Charlotte's new tea towels on my washing line and tried to photograph them. 

We sell quite a lot to garden shops and a keen gardener myself, challenged our amazing illustrator Charlotte Farmer to create some cunning flowerbed or allotment-themed designs for Spring. Charlotte certainly dug-for-victory and came up spades with wheelbarrow loads of designs. Today I've been trying to get some pics.

They hang great on the line (until you point a camera) and then the flirty little devils move in every direction like the Can-Can


I did get get them still when I moved my line into the orchard - but it was the end of the day, the light was going so I may try again tomorrow!
 
However I did get some good ones of Marianne Westman's reissued 1950's classic Frisco, and Charlotte's Royal Tea mug :

No comments:

Post a Comment